Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am starting my writing again

After a year joining the course in M. Sc. Organisational Communication, I feel that it is a waste not to put in writing. Although it is just an informal one, at least later when I have succeeded (iAllah) I could read back all the hardship that I go through and I will not forget the journey of a student learning new wonderful things (although sometimes it is pain in the a**).

More than year ago I write in this blog because of requirement during my project paper in B. Ed. TESL. It is a relief sometimes when you have no ideas and you put it in here, you feel like what is clogged in your head is slowly clearing out (I sounded like a sewer). But yeah the 'writer's block' that I learnt could really happen to an expert. I think what makes someone expert is that he/she knows how to let the idea flowing. So i'm choosing this medium to let it out.

Currently, I have to finish up my proposal. It is the end of the 2nd semester. The proposal is still hanging. (I feel guilty...ehehe). But right now I should be focusing on my exam this evening. After this I only have to attend 1 more course and finish all 5 core subjects. Then I could really focus on my thesis.

Yosh! I am determined already
But maybe still a bit sleepy and good for a little nap...(the guilt is still there though)

No comments: