Thursday, October 18, 2007

It’s spilling out

I need to refine my research paper. I guess I’ve put in too much quotation from the reference books that I found. I feel like putting in all that I know. But I guess I have to abandon some (although I found it relevant for the paper)

So far, I have major problems in quoting the quotations I don’t have much knowledge on quoting those from the internet. Luckily I found an example (from the internet itself), but I found difficulties again when some of the sites doesn’t put in the dates or in most cases, the author. I guess I would just put it in the way it is with some exceptions.

I am going mad with the research paper. I had actually delayed Tharani in front of the bathroom to talk about this. Yet she listened and advised me on it…for 30 minutes (more or less) until my feet ache from the standing. It’s amazing how these papers could bother us all to the limits. Some cried, some temporarily insane, some lost the ability to compose at all. It’s a bit funny really. I feel like laughing, but it does occur and some occurred to me too.

What I could say is, I have to refine my paper!

No comments: