Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hanging proposal, finding strength

I had delayed completing my proposal for nealy a week. I had determined to send it to my lecturer last week. But the exams coming and the due assignments I have to meet. The determination went downhill. Phew! I had just finished finding the quotation from 10 various scholar books for any gist of leadership. There are alot...only that me and Mak have to find one that suits with 'Framing the Future'. Leadership skills that discusses of devoloping it for global use. Something partly new...giving me a bit of headache and waking up at night.

So now I have to start finding the mood for my proposal. I had it few days ago...but I had to apply it for 'Framing the Future', now I have to complete my assignments due next week...the mood to have a little rest *which tend to be a long rest* kept on coming. I have to find ways to overcome this situation.

I think I want to start by reading the literature review...one that it relevant to leadership, leadership development, AKEPT and job performance...I need to at least write 2 pages each day to be able to have progress.

Finding strength...keep finding strength

No comments: