Monday, September 17, 2007

The Possibilities of every type of Concerns

There is a breaking news…we have to send in the outline of our research paper. Honestly, I had not found the confidence in conveying all my ideas in a paper yet. It was all over the place. The bits are here and there (I meant, some are on papers…some are in my head – which has not been sorted out yet). I'm concern in every aspect of Blake's and his works. But from which view?...I don't know

I found it hard without much guidance…but I actually had some from my friends. They helped a lot (esp. Tharani and Ayu Ismail…thank you so much!). We discussed on every aspects and possibility of the topic. On how I should put it to be rational and purposeful…

My outline: I guess I would be doing on biographical studies as my topic is something like:

How Blake’s background influences his works.

I found out of the Industrial and French Revolution that occurred. There was also this new ideology which is capitalism due to Industrial revolution. I found out about Blake’s religious belief too…he opposes catholic belief (as they was corrupted during those time). He is of a free thinker (not exactly), but more of meditation type of devotion…How exactly should I do this?



I AM LOST

No comments: