Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Starting the next work

The deadline for our position paper is coming up, so before that, I had to refine everything. We didn’t get to send in the draft as requested by the lecturer, we had to send in the final draft without given much comment on it (I eventually didn’t know this and I had sent it in without the formal ‘assignment cover’…which might had influence my first impression). Nevertheless, I had done my best in extracting my ideas onto papers, and I could consider the one that I sent could be my final draft.

Everyone had their first appointment with their supervisors already…but my group has not. Well…ours told us to relax and get things done one by one. It’s just that we were getting anxious with the whole idea of a new project…research paper (the main project for the course). Honestly, it’s hard to relax.

I hadn’t thought what I would like to do precisely. But I had fallen in love with the topic of child abuse (it’s sad really). I would like to know who else had written of the same matter.

No comments: