Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tuesday With Morrie

I love Tuesday With Morrie by Mitch Albom. I love it because I could let myself cry of it. There are so many things that are so related. I just couldn’t help myself from loving that book and reading it for the 2nd time. It is something heavy, for me. It’s not the matter of just reading the book, but it’s more of experiencing the whole topic itself. You feel very full by the end of every chapter.

Although I think what Morrie says are not all correct. I still feel that it is correct when you are dying, when you have no future to be afraid of, even I would let go of the desires for the world. But in a way it made me think; what is really important in the end?

I love the topic on forgiveness, about family, about love and other extraordinary ideas that Morrie present. It struck you just like lightning, it made you stared at the board and think, it is true? The way Mitch Albom present the ideas through his writings could also made the message conveyed; as if you get poked spiritually which actually get your scar bleeds again. That’s what I feel.

Photo cited from http://www.yunglee.com/my-images/tuesdayswithmorrie.jpg

No comments: