Friday, July 13, 2007

i'm still hanging in the air

I’m still hanging somewhere in the space. I actually understood that we have to pass up a position paper every week, but the real thing is to meet your supervisor every week. Phew! I thought I will sure fail this paper. Not because I have to meet the lecturers everyday (that’s one thing) but I actually don’t believe that I could write as THAT much.

So nightmares over, back to reality, I’m still hanging anyway. Because you have to have a strong thesis statement, which I still do not know what makes a statement a strong one. I guess others don’t know too. Well there must be some genius who knows among us.

Our next work that we have to do is to find this picture of ‘The Fall of Icarus’. Icarus…a country I guess. To read something about metamorphosis…ovid something. To read about the King of Bharatas, this will be distributed to us by Marina.

No comments: